|Location:||Johannesburg, Orange Grove|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job level:||Management (Snr – Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Company:||K and K Media|
K and K Media Group seeks to provide opportunities to qualifying candidates. Applicants must have at least 3-5 years of experience.
Please send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications– Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field, such as economics, accounting, or business.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial health of the organization.
- Produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization.
- Help management make financial decisions.
- Applying and adhering to financial and operation controls and procedures
- Updating transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Assisting with accounts receivable and payable, as well as expenses.
- Generating and distribution of billing
Successful candidates must have
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Have good telephone etiquette.
- Good time management skills
- Must be customer service Orientated
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
K and K Media Group is 100% black owned Media Company that not only produces news for its digital and print publications, but is also a leader in content creation and digital distribution in South Africa.
Posted on 07 Dec 12:41, Closing date 5 Feb