The quality of a country’s youth determines the quality of its future. That’s why Inside Education wants to celebrate brilliant young minds shaping South Africa’s development through excellence in their fields of expertise.
We are looking for trailblazers under the age of 35 who are contributing towards community and economic growth to be recognised in the annual 100 South African Shining Stars Awards.
Nominees should show promise in the fields of:
- Justice and law
- Arts, culture, media & entertainment
- Science & technology
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Civil society & youth
- Politics & governance
- Sports & recreation
All South Africans are called upon to nominate top achievers from their provinces. Candidates may also self-nominate to stand a chance of receiving this accolade. Kindly read our terms and conditions for more info.
If you would like to nominate someone who meet the requirements complete the form below:
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Participants should be South African ID holders.
- All nominations should be received before 11 May 2020.
- Participants should be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Candidates should be able to show that their work and vision have had an impact on their respective communities and South Africa.