Are you a game changer? A high potential professional? Or a young person making a positive impact in their community?
Inside Education is looking for you to be recognised as one of this year’s 100 South African Shining Stars.
These young achievers should be South African citizens aged between 18–35 years old, who are doing extraordinary things in their various fields of expertise.
All South Africans are called to nominate achievers from any province in South Africa, who are contributing towards community development through the following fields:
- Civil Society & Youth Activism
- Arts & Culture
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Sports & Recreation
- Justice & Law
- Science & Technology
- Politics & Governance
- Transport and Tourism
Candidates may also self-nominate to stand a chance of receiving this accolade. Kindly read our terms and conditions for more information.
- Participants should be South African ID holders.
- All nominations should be received before 15 June 2021.
- Participants should be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Candidates should be able to show that their work and vision have had an impact on their respective communities and South Africa.
Nominations open on 1 May 2021 and close on 15 June 2021.
A credible panel of adjudicators will select the 100 Shining Stars for each of the 9 provinces across the country, a process that will lead to the selection of the national winners, who will be recognised in the month of July, to coincide with birthday month of the late struggle icon Nelson Mandela.
For queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on our social media platforms:
Facebook: Inside Education (@InsideEdu)